A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when selling, purchasing, leasing or managing your real estate. A professional Realtor provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the selling or leasing process including marketing, financing, credit & back ground checks and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted professionals to do repairs to property. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Will always has your interests in mind so you have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all contrats or leases, repairs etc. to maintian your property investment.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and the potencial for income.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate professional agent allows you to spend your time how you want.